As salamo alaikum ,Friends my brothers and sisters today I felt an urge to write something about Pakistan that we might already know but now there is a need to remind everyone this is our country where we are Independent & free to do anything that we do not realize, have you ever known the condition of Muslims who travel aboard for study or earning money they get bullied they don’t get job until they prove their loyalty. They are treated badly are not allowed to follow their sharia sometimes.
By Living in your country,you will never know what a Freedom is!
I am writing this for the people who being Pakistanis insult their own country saying their is nothing here for them .We all hear and read about how people criticize and insult Pakistan, and unfortunately there has been such violence in recent years .But we should not forget about the positive side of this country. The good points of Pakistan have been hidden in this time of violence. Lets view our potential by looking at our country past & present achievements.
- In the last five years, Pakistan’s literacy rate has grown by 250%, the largest increase in any country to date.
- Pakistan is the first Islamic country to attain nuclear power.
- Edhi is running the World’s largest Ambulance network.
- World’s youngest certified Microsoft Experts Arfa Kareem (Late) and Babar Iqbal are from Pakistan.
- Pakistan has the sixth largest military force in the world.
- Pakistan’s national anthem tune ranks first in the top three tunes of the world.
- Fourth largest broadband internet system of world is in Pakistan
- World’s largest deep sea port is Gwadar.
- About 50% of the world’s footballs are made in Pakistan.
- Pakistan is notable for having one of the best trained air-force pilots in the world.
- LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences) attracts students from Middle East, the Far East, Central Asia, and other parts of South Asia.
- Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, hailed as the most important Qawwali singer of the 20th century and received many awards around the globe such as The “Legends” award at the UK Asian Music Awards (2005).
- World’s 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineer.
- The Shah Faisal Mosque in Islamabad can accommodate almost 100,000 worshipers. Completed in 1976, it could at that time probably hold the city’s entire population.
- Khewra salt mine, the second largest salt mine in the world is in Pakistan.
- The world’s highest paved international road, The Karakoram Highway, is in Pakistan which is the eighth wonder of the world.
Despite all the mishaps, destruction and loss, we’ve shown a lot of progress. We still have time to improve more. One of the inspiring fact we are seeing is that a majority is protesting the violence. We want to change and as long as we’re still living let’s bring out the best of us and our country.