My country is among the few ones in the world where every feature is worth appreciating.Whether this is a topographical, drainage, weather, architectural or traditional. A story is hidden behind each.Diversity is what makes it charming.
In northern areas, there are spell-binding sceneries of world famous, snow-covered mountains such as K-2. So, are the waterfalls, fruit and flower gardens , unique traditions of tribes practised from centuries and local cottage industries where products are made for export purpose . The enthralling environment attracts one like a magnet.These areas seem to be a part of paradise on Earth.People visit these areas from every corner of the world and become awe-inspired by the breath-taking views.
The rich and gripping culture that is different in all the four provinces is famous around the world.Among these, the most influential was of Mughals.Their buildings with eccentric architectural style and exquisite decor is liked by every eye witnessing it.Whether it is Badshahi mosque or Shalimar Gardens none could ignore the delighting buildings ,murals,stonework with intricate designs and patterns .The fashionable yet, quaint sights hold immense beauty.
1. Pakistan enjoys all four seasons Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring
2. Pakistan is blessed with minerals
3. Pakistan has all kinds of land forms, Plains, Desert, Mountain, Hills, Forests, areas with glaciers, and area of extreme hot temperature.
4. Pakistan enjoys its border with Arabian sea, the sea of warm waters.
5. Pakistan has a rich culture and tradition.
6. Pakistan produces best rice, mangoes, oranges, and dry fruit
7. Pakistani people are very intelligent and sincere, they are always willing to help their brothers provided they are given a right direction. They are extremely helpful.
8. Pakistani people are beautiful at heart, beautiful in looks and they enjoy a balanced complexion and balances cuts.
9. Pakistan enjoys five rivers, they fertile the rich lands of Pakistan.
As per the studies, Pakistan has too much oil reservoirs, only it does not have sufficient resources to utilise these blessings.
Only within 60 years, since Pakistan came into existence, its the centre of attention of all the world. Its name is being destroyed by its enemies with bad propaganda, it is the best, Every picture has two sides, or we can see anything with both negative and positive visions, if we will look Pakistan with positive vision, it is blessed by God, but if we will see it with a negative vision, we can find bad people who are damaging its name, but see how much God has blessed it. You tell me should we adopt positive vision or negative vision while judging anything, only its enemies will look for negative traits that are few, and these also are only because of people. Isn’t it? Pakistan is the best.
Pakistan offers a wide-ranging variety. Settlements from urban houses in cities to nomads in Tharparkar to fishermen in Gwadar to herdsmen in Himalayas.Languages of all descriptions such as Saraiki, Pashto, Balochi, Punjabi and many accents in each of them is an added feature.Similarly, we relish four different seasons in an year-a blessing only few countries enjoy.With fruits ,flowers and aroma of every season, one is never bored even living at one place .That one place sees intense heat, cold as well as copious rain and leaf fall.Many uncountable blessings make my country unique but to write them require thousands of pages .None can hold whole of a sea’s water in a single cup.Every single aspect reveals many chapters and in those many chapters there are numerous sub-chapters and in all,there is nothing that should be left while praising my country.To let the real beauty reach you ,you should, yourself approach it -one must visit the one and the only Pakistan.From Gilgit to Gwadar, every ‘Galli and Kocha” will speak for itself.
— Rohit Robert