There are many strong and valid reason for considering Pakistan the 13th failed state in the world. I will be discussing four of the main reason which includes state vulnerability, social issues, economic issues, and the last and the most important are political issues .social issues such as demographic pressure which is increasing day by day as the population of Pakistan is increasing in the opposite direction of the food supply causing violence among the people. Agriculture department of Pakistan was one of the strongest in the world but now the quality and quantity are not matching the international market even the quantity is not matching the demand of the Pakistan population. Injustices in our society has also weaken the will power of the people especially the poor ones. People here don’t really work for e.g in a family of five people only one will be working rest of the four will be just enjoying it.
The increasing terrorism and lawlessness has also harmed Pakistan too much people here feel very unsafe due to the terrorism that is increasing day by day again the reason for the terrorism are the same unemployment, poverty, Misunderstanding of religion part being played by madressahs and seeds sworn by our former prime minister zia ul haq are the major reason of terrorism in Pakistan. Terrorism is effecting Pakistan so much that our government is just fighting against them spending large amount of money.
On the other hand Pakistan contain some man-made and natural factors that can make pakistan one of the most stable country of the world.major factors are
1. In the last five years, Pakistan’s literacy rate has grown by 250%, the largest increase in any country to date.
2. Pakistan is the first Islamic country to attain nuclear power.
3. Edhi is running the World’s largest Ambulance network.
4. World’s youngest certified Microsoft Experts Arfa Kareem (Late) and Babar Iqbal are from Pakistan.
5. Pakistan has the sixth largest military force in the world.
6. Pakistan’s national anthem tune ranks first in the top three tunes of the world.
7. Fourth largest broadband internet system of world is in Pakistan
8. World’s largest deep sea port is Gwadar
All of these factors create a believe that if we all work with honesty and dignity,INSHALLAH one day pakistan will going to be the most stable country of the world.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN 🙂